At the beginning of the studies each student gets a research advisor assigned to coordinate and navigate ones' study process . Research supervisor develops a strategic goal, individual research task, roadmap and individual learning track for each student. Individual learning tracks mostly include workshops - practical studies based on finding solution for research tasks and case-studies in discussion involving students and a teacher. Workshops allow students' to work in interdisciplinary teams guided by the teacher and choose their own methods and techniques to find the best solution for the tasks.
R&D Masters' Programs offer:
- workshops for problem-based learning
- individual learning tracks developed by research advisor basing on student's targets and needs
- focus on developing students' creative, analytical skills, ability to choose research methods and techniques
- practical studies in laboratories
- including students's participation in scientific conferences, research articles and papers in individual learning tracks
- project-based learning both individually and in teams